Preparing Your Artwork
How to Prepare Your Artwork
1. Please have a vector copy of your logo or artwork. Common file formats are EPS, AI, CDR, PSD, DXF, sometimes PDF.
2. If your artwork is a photograph (for raster engraving) please provide high-resolution JPG images 200-300 dpi.
3. Please provide the text you would like to include.
4. Tell us if there is a specific font you would like us to use.
5. Provide as much information as possible so we know what you have in mind. The more you tell us, the easier it will be for us to give you what you want.
There is a one time $30.00 per file set up fee. We store your project files on a long term basis for your reorder convenience.
If you need assistance with image conversion, we offer file conversions services at $65.00 per hour.
Our fees and turnaround times are based on the size of the job. As a general rule, our turnaround time is typically 5-7 days once all materials or inventory arrives at our location. All is dependent on how much design time is needed and actual production time based on the project and materials. We process projects by hand and acquire additional staff for large orders.
Our engraving/cutting area is 24″ x 18″ with a material thickness of 8″.
Acceptable File Formats:
- JPG – High resolution
- Many, many, more.
- Some of this depends on whether or not you’re wanting cutting or engraving (vector or raster). If you have any questions about any of these formats and what’s best for your job, please feel free to contact us and we will work it out.
If you’re a small business owner or just curious about graphic formats, take a look at this article: Why Businesses Should Own Their Logo Artwork and Raster Art Vs Vector Art